Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Moving on
So clearly I stink at updating my blog. Kudos to you who are are still reading this, after 3 months of no updates. But blog writing has taken a back seat to resume editing and cover-letter writing, which still has left me with no job, and thoughts of taking the entire month of July off to play in the sunshine and my new city(!). The move was probably one of the most irrational things I have done lately--I have no idea what I'll be doing next, and while I am still employed for the next two weeks, I am commuting 40 minutes down the peninsula. But living here has been one of the few bright spots this tough three month period, and has stopped me from becoming really disappointed in life. I smile every time I come around the last bend in the freeway to see the city-scape stretched out before me. I was made for life in the city. More on that later. Now, back to the cover-letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment